[Corpora-List] Temporal expression definition

Md. Hasanuzzaman hasanuzzaman.im at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:21:09 CET 2014

Hi,

I think the latest annotation scheme is 'TIMEX3'. It was used in TempEval 2010. Previous annotation schemes for temporal expressions annotation include TIMEX and TIMEX2. Keeping in mind TIMEX and TIMEX2 ,TimeML's TIMEX3 was developed with some significant changes. For further details: www.timeml.org.

Cheers,

Mohammed