[Corpora-List] Corpora/recordings with deceptive text/language or lies in discourse (forensic or other)?

Leon Derczynski leon at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 10:16:22 CET 2014

Dear Damir,

I believe John Vogel at Brandeis has been working on using transcripts from conversations in a game where deception is fundamental. I think "Mafia Wars" might be its name. He's started some interesting research based on online chat dialogues extracted from the game, rich in deception.

Hope this helps,

Leon