[Corpora-List] Corpora/recordings with deceptive text/language or lies in discourse (forensic or other)?

Jakub Piskorski jakub.piskorski at frontex.europa.eu
Fri Mar 7 10:06:44 CET 2014

Damir,

Try to contact the colleagues in the Univeristy of Arizona/BORDERS (http://www.borders.arizona.edu/).They might have what you look for or provide further hints.

Otherwise, check the latest news from Europe .... just lies :-)

Cheers,

Jakub

FRONTEX Rondo ONZ 1 00-124 Warsaw POLAND Tel: +48 22 205 9500 Fax: +48 22 205 9501 www.frontex.europa.eu

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message, including any attachments, cannot be construed as automatically constituting any form of commitment by Frontex, unless its contents clearly indicate otherwise. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.