[Corpora-List] Corpora/recordings with deceptive text/language or lies in discourse (forensic or other)?

Damir Cavar dcavar at me.com
Thu Mar 6 22:46:40 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

I am looking for corpora with dialog/discourse transcribed and annotated wrt. deception or lies in various languages, and relevant recent work on linguistic cues (speech and language) in deceptive language. Where could one find such material? Maybe some police interview archives? Any idea?

(I know, some of you will say, don't look far, just open up the daily newspaper or watch some TV... but, you know, what I mean... :-) )

Thanks a lot!

Damir

-- Please support the LINGUIST List with a donation - Fund Drive 2014: http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2014/

Damir Cavar Director of the Institute for Language Information and Technology Moderator of The LINGUIST List Eastern Michigan University http://linguistlist.org/people/damir_cavar.html

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 901 bytes Desc: OpenPGP digital signature URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140306/3b9d5ce8/attachment.asc>