[Corpora-List] lemma disambiguation of WordNet synsets

Valerio Basile v.basile at rug.nl
Thu Mar 6 17:24:09 CET 2014

Dear colleagues,

I am currently working on a problem with applications in NLG, that is, the correct choice of lemma from a WordNet synset given a context made of other synsets. For instance, given a sense-disambiguated sentence, keeping the gold standard synsets and discarding the actual words, the task is to predict the original words (or just the lemmas) choosing from the lemmas listed in WordNet.

I would like to know if someone is aware of previous work on this or related problems, as I could not find much from the search engines I tried.

Thank you, Valerio -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 684 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140306/8dd2f880/attachment.txt>