• The Fifth Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC-14)
• Workshop Proposals
The Fifth Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC-2014) invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference.
Content: We welcome workshop proposals that focus on any theme relevant to language technology, including applications, best practice, theoretical foundations, and its relation to neighboring disciplines.
Format: Workshops will be devoted up to three hours of the conference program, possibly in parallel with other activities. The exact format is decided by the workshop organizers.
Submission: Workshop proposals should be submitted as a pdf document by e-mail to sltc2014 at lingfil.uu.se. The document should contain the following information:
1. Title of the workshop;
2. Full list of organizers, including a designated contact person;
3. Description of the workshop: abstract, objectives, relevance, intended audience, and expected outcome;
4. Short description of the workshop organization:
• Will there be a call for papers or only invited presentations?
• Will there be regular talks, posters, panels, discussions, or what?
• Will there be published proceedings?
5. Duration of the workshop (maximum 3 hours).
Deadline: The deadline for submission is June 1, 2014.
Review: Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the program committee. Proposers will be notified June 22, 2014.
Contact: Scientific issues: sltc2014 at lingfil.uu.se
Practical issues: sltc2014 at akademikonferens.uu.se
Organising Committee: Joakim Nivre (chair) Mats Dahllöf Beata Megyesi Sara Stymne Jörg Tiedemann