[Corpora-List] Bibliography and corpora regarding English linguistic features and readability

Hugo Mougard mog at crydee.eu
Thu Mar 6 09:56:47 CET 2014

Dear Corpora list,

I have to investigate English texts and assess their readability through their linguistic features. I am looking for bibliography pointers in those domains (linguistic features of English, readability assessment).

I would also appreciate any pointer towards corpora containing annotated English material of varying difficulty.

Thank you very much in advance for any element you will bring to the discussion.

Best, Hugo