[Corpora-List] Considering Distributions Across Texts

Don Tuggener tuggener at cl.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 3 12:02:26 CET 2014

Hi Brian,

I'm guessing you're looking for tests that help you identify statistical significance of your query results? A good starting point may be: 2010f. Gries, Stefan Th. Useful statistics for corpus linguistics. In Aquilino Sánchez & Moisés Almela (eds.), A mosaic of corpus linguistics: selected approaches, 269-291. Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang. (http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/faculty/stgries/research/overview-research.html)

Best, Don