[Corpora-List] corpus spoken german

Sabine Bartsch bartsch at linglit.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Mar 1 18:14:45 CET 2014

Dear Marco,

for readily accessible data of spoken German, a good starting point is the EXMARaLDA homepage which has - among other things - demo corpora for the EXMARaLDA-System:

http://www.exmaralda.org

Another source of information and data is the "Programmbereich Mündliche Korpora" at IDS Mannheim (group leader: Thomas Schmidt):

http://www1.ids-mannheim.de/prag/muendlichekorpora.html

Best, Sabine