[Corpora-List] corpus building collaboration

عبدالله الأسمري alasmary2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:51:44 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues

Recently, I applied for a grant to support a research on multiword sequences in the writings of nonnative English learners of Arabic background. The research involves the development of a multi-million word corpus of dissertations and theses that are readily available as PDFs. As a final step, the corpus would be freely accessible to the public via a website equipped with corpus tools displaying frequency, dispersion, mutual information and the like. Since I don't know much about the intricacies of corpus building, I would highly appreciate if someone would like to contribute to this project. Further details about payment and the nature of the project will be provided upon request. -- Abdullah AlAsmary Assistant professor of Applied Linguistics Department of English Language & Translation College of Languages and Translation King Saud University -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1101 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141223/bafca745/attachment.txt>