[Corpora-List] Call for Papers

Editor IJCS editorinchief.ijcs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 04:55:25 CET 2014

*We apologies if you have received multiple mails *

Call for Papers (Volume 1: Issue 3) International Journal of Computer Systems

(ISSN 2394-1065) A Monthly Peer Reviewed Refereed Journal

Dear Colleague

Considering your research in related areas, we cordially invite you to submit a paper to International Journal of Computer Systems (IJCS), (ISSN 2394-1065). IJCS is an international journal, which aims to provide and encourage the scholars and academicians globally to share their professional and academic knowledge in the fields of computer science, engineering, technology and related disciplines.

The journal invites authors to submit original high-quality papers and unpublished work that communicates current research on computer engineering and information technology. Manuscripts for publication in IJCS are selected through rigorous peer reviews to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability.

*Survey papers and extended version of a conference paper are also accepted for this Journal.*

All manuscripts for this issue should be submitted by email to: editorinchief.ijcs at gmail.com or editor at ijcsonline.com .

You can find more details about the Journal on the website: www.ijcsonline.com

Key Dates:

*Submission Deadline (Vol:1, Issue 3)*

*December 25, 2014*

*Acceptance Notification*

*Within a Week*

*Publication* *Within a week*

*We strongly follow the following steps.*

*1. Our main strength is our strong editorial/reviewer board, which help us in providing the service of fast **review process and publication of the papers online in the IJCS Journal.* *2. Response will be given within a day.*

*3. The paper will be reviewed within a week.*

*4. Author will get their Acceptance/Rejection Notification within a week of submitting paper.*

-- Many Thanks, Editor in Chief, International Journal of Computer Systems (IJCS), (ISSN: 2394-1065) -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 9850 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141222/653a39c0/attachment.txt>