The submission deadline is extended to December 23, 2014.
*Deadline Extension CEC-TAL 2015*
*March 23th-25th 2015, Sousse - Tunisia*
The second Colloquium for Researcher Students in Natural Language Processing and its Applications (CEC-TAL 2015).
Deadline for submission: *December, 15th 2014 **December, 23th 2014*
Notification: *January, 15th 2015*
Submission of the final version: *January, 25th 2015*
Conference: *March, 23th, 24th and 25th 2015 *
After the success of its first edition, the ANLP research group (ANLP-RG: Arabic Natural Language Processing - Research Group) of MIRACL Laboratory is organizing the second edition of the CEC-TAL 2015 conference.
The goal of this colloquium is to bring together researchers from related fields (language resources development, analysis and generation, natural language processing and NLP applications) and experts from industry and companies that deploy extraction methods and knowledge management to provide quality work and to exchange and fertilize new ideas.
1- Analysis and generation
2- Language Resource Development
· Databases containing morphological information, syntactic, semantic and/or phonological
· Corpus linguistics
3- NLP Applications
· Detection and analysis of feelings or opinions
· Automatic categorization or classification
· Lexical disambiguation
· Human-Machine dialogue in natural language
· Automatic indexing
· Research and Information Extraction
· Automatic summarization
· Anaphora resolution
· Question answering systems
· Machine translation
· Semantic Web
· Mobile applications
· Serious games
· Formal language designed to the automatic processing
· Machine learning
*Types of communication*
Authors are invited to submit three types of communication:
1) Papers presenting original research,
2) Survey Articles presenting a point of view on the state of research in NLP, based on a solid experience in the field.
3) Papers presenting a dissertation ongoing work.
Accepted papers will be presented as an oral communication or poster form.
Communication (in English or French) will be for 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes for questions.
Submissions should be sent only in pdf format without mentioning the name or the affiliations of the authors and will absolutely use the format available at:
Submissions that don’t exceed 4 pages will be considered as short papers. Submissions between 4 and 8 pages will be considered as long papers.
The final versions of your paper must be submitted by EasyChair :
Authors are invited to submit original research that has not been published previously. Submissions will be reviewed by at least two experts in the field. We consider in particular:
- Importance and originality of the contribution
- Correctness the scientific and technical content
- Critical discussion of the results, particularly in relation to other
work in the field
- Survey articles in the context of international research
- Organization and clarity of presentation
- Adequacy of the conference topics
Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Following the opinion of the scientific committee, presentations will be made in oral or in poster form.
*cec.tal.2015 at gmail.com <cec.tal.2015 at gmail.com>*
-- Organising Committee -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 31814 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141217/256f0895/attachment.txt>