[Corpora-List] French corpora

Antoinette Afriyie aafriyie at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Dec 5 20:49:31 CET 2014

Dear all,

I am a graduate student at the University of Alabama. I would like to do a study using French corpora and I would really appreciate it if I could get in touch with a corpus linguist who could give me some insights about how to get access to French magazines' and newspapers' corpora. Thanks for your help.

Regards, Antoinette

--

Antoinette A. Afriyie PhD student Graduate Teaching Assistant Department of Modern Languages and Classics - Box 870246 The University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0246 USA

Phone: 410-585-7448

Email: aafriyie at crimson.ua.edu

*"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart" Nelson Mandela* -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2627 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20141205/0b1b91ba/attachment.txt>