[Corpora-List] Buckwalter transcription convert

Dave Graff graff at ldc.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:44:50 CEST 2014

There are a couple different Perl modules on CPAN for converting between Buckwalter and Unicode:

http://search.cpan.org/search?query=buckwalter&mode=all

They each include a mapping table (in one form or another) for Buckwalter-to-Unicode character relations, which would be fairly easy to adapt into a C++ library function. The one I wrote is integrated with Perl's "Encode" module, which supports conversions between Unicode and a vast array of non-Unicode character encodings.

Best regards,

David Graff