[Corpora-List] Corpus of Business Abbreviations

Diane M. Napolitano dmnapolitano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:02:06 CEST 2014

Hello, does anyone out there know of an extremely comprehensive corpus (list, really) of business-related abbreviations and the things they expand to, primarily in (US) English? Terms like, for example:

"corp" => "corporation" "AG" => "aktiengesellschaft"

among others that I have zero familiarity with since I'm not a business-type person. ;D If this doesn't exist, I should be able to put something together using the various corpora out there, which I'd obviously and gladly share. :)

Thanks and regards, Diane -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 808 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140428/ca6a3448/attachment.txt>