[Corpora-List] Post-doctoral position in Natural Language Modelling in Singapore (NTU)

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Fri Apr 25 11:25:32 CEST 2014

G'day,

we are looking for a post-doc interested in combining lexical and structural semantics (wordnet meets HPSG)! Read below for details:

University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University Department: Linguistics and Multilingual Studies

Computational Linguistics Lab Job Location: Singapore Web Address: http://compling.hss.ntu.edu.sg/

Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Natural Language Understanding; Machine Translation

Post Doc Researcher Natural Language Modeling