[Corpora-List] Turkic dictionaries

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Thu Apr 24 23:51:59 CEST 2014

Dear all,

as a kind of follow-up question to the one quoted below, is anyone aware of such word lists or machine-readable multilingual dictionaries for other Turkic languages, e.g., Azeri, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, or Uyghur ?

So far, I only found http://www.freelang.net -- an impressive range of languages, but very small word lists only (usually <1000 words).

For our experiment we would need word lists from any Turkic language to Russian, English, German or Turkish.

Thanks a lot, Christian

> On 8 avr. 2014, at 11:12, Taras Zagibalov <taras8055 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear colleagues,
>> >
>> > I am looking for free Turkish - English (or English - Turkish) and
>> Russian - Turkish (or vice versa) dictionaries in a text format (csv,
>> xml
>> and alikes).
>> > Do you know any freely available ones?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Taras

-- Christian Chiarcos Applied Computational Linguistics Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitšt Frankfurt a. M. 60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

office: Robert-Mayer-Str. 10, #401b mail: chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de web: http://acoli.cs.uni-frankfurt.de tel: +49-(0)69-798-22463 fax: +49-(0)69-798-28931