[Corpora-List] Categories of insults

Emad Mohamed emohamed at umail.iu.edu
Mon Apr 14 16:28:30 CEST 2014

Thank you all for the great tips and pointers. My investigation is focused on Arabic insults. This is why I was looking for some sort of categorization. I'll start out with the books on swearing, and I believe they will be useful. insulting using non-insulting words sound very interesting, and it could be my next step. Thank you Mike Maxwell.

Thank you all. I appreciate your help.

-- Emad Mohamed aka Emad Nawfal Université du Québec à Montréal -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2817 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140414/15ff9c30/attachment.txt>