[Corpora-List] Job: Machine Learning / NLP for legal analytics

Matthew Gerber gerber.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:17:26 CEST 2014

*At Counselytics, we're reinventing the practice of corporate law by using the power of big data analytics to optimize contract analysis and drafting.*

*Counselytics needs a machine learning (multiple methods such as Naive Bayes, Bagging, Random Forest, etc., preferably in Python) expert with NLP experience to assist in the extraction of information from corporate contracts. The machine learning process will be coupled with hand-coded tagging work. You will be responsible for assisting two other team members in the finalization of our beta product, which will be licensed by a major NYC-based bulge bracket investment bank. Open to full-time, part-time or project-based consulting. *

*Our office is currently based in New York City, but we are open to candidates in NYC, San Francisco, as well as individuals interested in working remotely. * -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2218 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20140403/a93f44fc/attachment.txt>