[Corpora-List] Need help on Arabic morphological analyzer

Pavel Shkadzko tastyminerals at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:50:00 CEST 2013

Dear Corpora-List members,

I am searching for a good Arabic morphological analyzer (licence friendly). Here is a list of stemmers/ morphological analyzers I have found so far.

Shereen Khoja stemmer, Sebawai, Al-Stem, aramorph, AlKhalil, ElixirFM

There was a comparative evaluation report(www.aclweb.org/anthology/*C08*-*2027*.pdf) on Arabic stemmers/morphology analyzers that stated “Shereen Khoja stemmer” to have the highest accuracy. What do you think? Unfortunately I was not able to find any other relevant information on the subject, what stemmers or morph analyzers are good. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank you, Pavel -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1313 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130715/0c5d90bf/attachment.txt>