[Corpora-List] Full-time position, Synapse Développement, Toulouse, France

Sophie MULLER sophienegre at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:39:45 CEST 2013

Synapse Développement, leading company in resources and linguistics-based technologies for French and English, is currently looking for an engineer with Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, to integrate its R&D team based in Toulouse (France).

ASSIGNMENT:

- You will work on R&D projects. These projects may be in collaboration with high technological companies and academic labs. They may also be inspired by customers who wish to create a new service.

-Technology watch on areas such as Machine Reading, Machine Learning, Question- Answering systems or Named Entities Extraction.

- Possibility of publication in international conferences.

- Handling and development of technology for text analysis and applications marketed by Synapse Développement.

PROFILE:

A Ph.D. degree or equivalent.

You are curious, dynamic and passionate by text understanding. You like technological challenges and solving complex problems pragmatically.

You want to get involved in a multidisciplinary team. You want to participate in the adventure of a small company where the activity of research and development is very important.

Technical Skills:

- Good knowledge of object-oriented languages

- Proficiency in ASP or Java development.

- Knowledge of standard NLP

- Knowledge of textual databases (e.g. Cassandra, Mongo DB, etc.) would be a plus.

COMPANY:

Synapse Développement creates applications such as content upgrading and content analysis of textual data. Companies like Amazon and Microsoft incorporate our technology in their products; our components are thus used today by millions of users. Aiming at supporting our clients with writing tools, we have published many digital resources such as definition and synonym dictionaries. These resources are now the most complete bases for French. We offer solutions for companies wishing to develop their Internet content or to analyze large amounts of texts, from social networks for example. For 20 years our R&D team has developed algorithms that allow a computer to understand, summarize, classify, and analyze the tone of the content of a document, to index it and to automatically link it with other documents, enabling us to present these analyzes in an original way, effectively adding value for the reader. Contact: Mail : direction at synapse-fr.com

http://www.synapse-developpement.fr

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7129 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130704/be90127a/attachment.txt>