[Corpora-List] Classifier for Temporal Ordering of Events

Michele Filannino michele.filannino at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 21:25:04 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Modi,

this is the summary paper of TempEval-3, the last challenge about temporal information extraction:

- http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~naushad/paper/tempeval-3.pdf

You should be interested in the Task ABC. In this case I would suggest you to have a look at TIPSem <http://gplsi.dlsi.ua.es/demos/TIMEE/> and ClearTK<https://code.google.com/p/cleartk/> (both freely available online).

Bye, Michele Filannino.

CDT PhD student in Computer Science Room IT301 - IT Building The University of Manchester filannim at cs.manchester.ac.uk