[Corpora-List] a fast, free and efficient Spanish vocabulary test

Marc Brysbaert Marc.Brysbaert at UGent.be
Mon Jul 1 19:09:30 CEST 2013

* * Apologies for multiple posting * *

Dear colleagues,

after my experiences with the English and Dutch Lextale tests, I do not think we should do language research any longer without testing the participants on their vocabulary size. Therefore, I am happy to tell you that in addition to the English, Dutch, German, and French version, there is now a fast and free vocabulary test for Spanish as well. You find more information here:

http://crr.ugent.be/archives/1168

Feel free to forward this message to colleagues.

Norms for various groups of Spanish mono- and bilinguals are welcome as well!

Best,

Marc Brysbaert