[Corpora-List] Update to summer program for computer science students

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen
Thu Jan 31 18:58:17 CET 2013

Hi, all,

I sent out a message the other day regarding our summer program for computer science students which offers the opportunity to do biomedical NLP research and get a broad introduction to computational bioscience. I tried to attach a flyer describing the program, which unfortunately did not get distributed on the mailing lists. So, here's a web site that describes the program, application process, etc.

In an additional bit of news, we have decided to open up the program to undergraduates, where previously we were admitting only graduate students. So, if you have someone who might be interested, please pass this information their way. And note that the definition of "computer science student" could include a linguistics student who is studying computational linguistics.

http://compbio.ucdenver.edu/pages/newsandevents.html

Best wishes,

Kevin Cohen

-- Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Computational Bioscience Program, U. Colorado School of Medicine 303-916-2417 (cell) 303-377-9194 (home) http://compbio.ucdenver.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen