[Corpora-List] 2 Postdoc positions in "Machine Learning / Information Retrieval / Natural Language Processing" at XRCE

Renders, Jean-michel jean-michel.renders
Fri Jan 18 18:43:41 CET 2013

The Machine Learning for Document Access and Translation group of the Xerox Research Centre Europe (Grenoble / France) conducts research in Statistical Machine Translation and Information Retrieval, Categorization and Clustering using advanced machine learning methods. We are opening two positions for researchers with a background in Machine Learning, Information Retrieval and/or statistical Natural Language Processing to support our activities.

_*Required experience and qualifications: *_

* PhD in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or computational

linguistics with focus on Machine Learning, Information Retrieval,

or statistical NLP.

* Good publication record and evidence of implementing systems.

* A good command of English, as well as open-mindedness and the will

to collaborate within a team.

_*Additional desirable skills: *_

* Multi-modal data mining

* Multilingual document access

* Sentiment analysis/opinion mining

* Information visualisation.

XRCE is a highly innovative place and we strongly encourage publication and interaction with the scientific community.

_*Starting date*_

ASAP

_*Application instructions*_

Inquiries can be sent to Jean-Michel.Renders at xrce.xerox.com and Nicola.Cancedda at xrce.xerox.com.

_*More details on: *_ http://www.xrce.xerox.com/About-XRCE/Career-opportunities/Researcher-Machine-Learning-Information-Retrieval-Natural-Language-Processing-2-positions

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2821 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130118/90f048b6/attachment.txt>