[Corpora-List] Further vacancy at ARG:Dundee

Alon Lischinsky alischinsky
Thu Jan 17 11:06:47 CET 2013

(with apologies for cross-posting)

There's just one week to go until the deadline for applications for a second permanent (i.e. tenured) academic position with reduced teaching load at lecturer, reader, or, in exceptional cases, professorial level. We are looking for outstanding researchers in computational linguistics, artificial intelligence, logic, philosophy of argument or related areas.

The position is supported by the 'Dundee Fellows' scheme and is to be held in the Argumentation Research Group at the University of Dundee. We are particularly keen to expand the expertise of the group to cover linguistic, formal, rhetorical or legal facets of discourse, argument, debate and reasoning.

Pay is in the range GBP37,012 - GBP52,706, the deadline for applications is 23 January 2013, and more details are online at http://www.dundee.ac.uk/dundeefellows/

There's more about the Argumentation Research Group and the position at www.arg.dundee.ac.uk. To discuss the positions, find out more about the group, or discuss support for relocation to Scotland, please contact Prof. Chris Reed who leads the group -- by email to c.a.reed at dundee.ac.uk or by phone on +44 1382 385597. The University of Dundee is a Scottish Registered Charity, No. SC015096.