[Corpora-List] Survey: Text mining worldwide

Emma Tonkin e.tonkin
Wed Jan 16 13:11:23 CET 2013

Dear members of Corpora-list,

If your work or interests include text mining or text analysis, we would like to invite you to fill out the following survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/textmining

The aim of this short survey is to learn more about worldwide text mining activity, tools and services, perspectives on text mining and barriers to text mining. The anonymised results of the survey will be made available online.

We'd like to hear from respondents worldwide, working with many different languages. We'd very much appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Emma -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 803 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130116/0452b896/attachment.txt>