[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Eirini LS eirini_ls
Tue Jan 15 18:28:10 CET 2013

Dear Corpora members, I am very sorry for bothering. But I want to ask a question: I was a bit confused, when a person who has created an analyzer (using xerox calculus, lexc) argued that the module works only for analysis, but doesn't generates anything and nobody can use it in other direction (using lookup, recall). It is not right to read a list that it generates using a command "print lower-words". Is it right? How can I check the quality of an analyzer?   Irina L -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1447 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130115/99bc4fb4/attachment.txt>