[Corpora-List] Arabic prepositional phrases

Rania AlSabbagh re832003
Sat Jan 5 13:37:03 CET 2013

Dear all,

Is there an available corpus of ambiguous Arabic prepositional phrases? I'm interested in syntactic ambiguity aka attachment ambiguity rather than semantic ambiguity. One example on prepositional phrases syntactic ambiguity from English is: I saw the man with the telescope. The syntactic ambiguity is that "with the telescope" can be attached to "saw" or to "the man". I need a corpus with similar ambiguities but for Arabic.

Thanks, Rania Al-Sabbagh PhD candidate University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign USA alsabba1 at illinois.edu -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 755 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130105/6ab0fed0/attachment.txt>