[Corpora-List] English to German Alignment tool

Thomas Meyer Thomas.Meyer at idiap.ch
Mon Feb 25 22:13:10 CET 2013

Hi Negacy,

Automated word alignment for parallel sentences and whatever language pair can be obtained by running the freely available software Giza++

You can get it here: http://code.google.com/p/giza-pp/downloads/list (choose the newest version)

Here is some information on how to run it: http://fabioticconi.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/how-to-do-a-word-alignment-with-giza-or-mgiza-from-parallel-corpus/

HTH, Thomas