[Corpora-List] Serbian resources wanted

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Fri Feb 22 17:34:41 CET 2013

Hi Martyn,

we have a Serbian corpus in the Sketch Engine so all she needs to do is upload her corpus and then run 'keywords' to compare hers with the reference.

The one that is currently available is not lemmatised so comparisons there would be wordform-baed, however we are lemmatising and POS-tagging a newer, bigger dataset (courtesy of Nikola Ljubešić) as we speak so can make that available too, then she can get key lemmas. If you or she ask, we can make a big sample of the lemmatised material available at a day or two's notice

Best

Adam