[Corpora-List] Serbian resources wanted

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 16:39:34 CET 2013

I would like to pose a question on behalf of a student who would like to generate keywords by comparing her corpus of contemporary online personal ads in Serbian with a reference corpus.

Does anyone know of any freely available wordlists for the modern Serbian language? Ideally, we'd like a lemma frequency list generated from a general reference corpus, although lists from various other text types could be useful. We'd be interested if there is a corpus available to use as well.

Many thanks for any help.

-- Martin Wynne IT Services, University of Oxford Oxford e-Research Centre Faculty of Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics

martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk