[Corpora-List] Research on book reviews

Xu Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:49:17 CET 2013

Hi Geoffrey and Alon,

I got a copy of Academic Discourse Across Disciplines, edited by Ken Hyland and Marina Bondi (2006), on my book shelf, which has some updates on the genre structure of academic book reviews. I don't know whether that will be of some help.

Best, Jiajin Jiajin XU Ph.D., associate professor National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education Beijing Foreign Studies University Beijing 100089 China