[Corpora-List] Broader linguistic resources

Noam Ordan noam.ordan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:11:20 CET 2013

Dear Dominic,

One of my favorite books is the following:

@book{2009linguistics,

title={Linguistics: {A}n Introduction},

author={Radford, A. and Atkinson, M. and Britain, D. and Clahsen, H. and Spencer, A.},

year={2009},

publisher={Cambridge University Press} }

it's somewhat Chomsky-oriented, but still it strikes a good balance between theory and small details and it builds up from sounds to words to sentences.

Best wishes from His namesake, Noam Ordan

Message: 3

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2460 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130216/678bc8b9/attachment.txt>