[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 68, Issue 16

Shin'ichiro Ishikawa iskwshin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:22:28 CET 2013

Dear Colleagues

We are pleased to announce that The LCSAW2013 (Learner Corpus Studies in Asia and the World 2013) is held on March 23rd and 24th, 2013 in Kobe, Japan. Invited speakers are Dr. Sylviane Granger, Dr. Andy Kirkpatrick, Dr. Vincent Ooi, and Dr. Yukio Tono. We also have ten presentations. Participation is free. Please complete registration by February 28th (for those who need an entry VISA to Japan) or March 15th (for others). http://language.sakura.ne.jp/icnale/symposium.html We look forward to seeing you in Kobe.

LCSAW 2013 Organizing Committee Dr. Shin Ishikawa Kobe University iskwshin at gmail.com