[Corpora-List] "Spam" from qwekee.com?

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Wed Feb 13 15:54:18 CET 2013

On 13 Feb 2013, at 05:04, John F Sowa <sowa at bestweb.net> wrote:

> On 2/12/2013 6:07 PM, Trevor Jenkins wrote:
>> Anyone else here getting potential spam from qwekee.com
>> with extracts of messages previously sent to this list?
>
> I also received some similar spam from qwekee. But I hit the junk
> button in Thunderbird to deflect it before reading it in detail.

I too click the Junk button in my mailer but that doesn't address the issue either of us is seeing. Someone, perhaps for their own purposes, has set up a mail reflector that is now spamming subscribers to this list with erroneous messages; whether those erroneous messages are benign or malign is actually irrelevant. We as originators of the text should not be seeing them at all. I also wonder at the necessity of having such a reflector, if that is the purpose, given that subscribers can access the existing archives with relative ease.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!