[Corpora-List] Broader linguistic resources

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:50:09 CET 2013

Hi, Dominic,

One text that has the disadvantage of being written at the undergraduate level but the advantage of breaking all subjects down into bite-sized chunks is "Language Files", published by the Ohio State University Department of Linguistics. I used an older version to teach introductory linguistics for several years.

http://www.amazon.com/Language-Files-Materials-Introduction-Linguistics/dp/081425179X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360684029&sr=8-1&keywords=language+files

Kev

-- Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Computational Bioscience Program, U. Colorado School of Medicine 303-916-2417 (cell) 303-377-9194 (home) http://compbio.ucdenver.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen