[Corpora-List] data set

Rezan Moradi rizan_rm1989 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 20:29:27 CEST 2013

Dear all, I need a data set in English and in computer engineering domain Thank you

  ---------- Rizan Moradi School of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Tehran

From: Rezan Moradi <rizan_rm1989 at yahoo.com> To: "Corpora at uib.no" <Corpora at uib.no> Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 5:13 PM Subject: data set

Hello,

I'm studying about "Expert Finding" field and I have some background information about it. Now, I want to use language models, but language models need a suitable data set in text format. My main problem is the lack of a suitable data set. I need a data set contain many number of papers in .txt format that each paper consists of title, keywords, abstract, author(s)'s name and main text. My previously used data set consist of title, abstract and author(s)'s name. Any help or hint at the existence of such a data set will be appreciated Thank you very much

---------- Rizan Moradi School of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Tehran -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2872 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130831/f4abaf8e/attachment.txt>