[Corpora-List] how many subscribers are there on corpora-list?

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 09:34:45 CEST 2013

Dear Knut (or other responsible admin person)

I believe it would be of benefit to existing subscribers, as well as to prospective subscribers, to know how many subscribers corpora-list has at any given time.

Could this information be displayed on the corpora-list website, and updated on some regular basis (eg once a month?) or just automatically updated each time someone subscribes or unsubscribes?

This came up in a discussion on the Corpus Linguistics group page in Facebook, I failed to discover the answer at the corpora-list website, but I discovered via Google that it was asked on 03/04/13 at http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.linguistics.corpora/17723 and (by the same person, i think) on 04/04/13 at http://listarc.com/showthread.php?4688872-Anyone+know+how+many+subscribers+the+CORPORA+list+has%253F

many thanks best Ramesh Krishnamurthy