[Corpora-List] corpus of English texts written by Spanish-speaking learners of English

Alisa Z. proloxx at mail.ru
Mon Aug 12 19:54:49 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for examples of English texts written by Spanish-speaking learners of English for a study of typical errors. I will appreciate if  you could indicate any such corpora available for resarch or any free corpora or smaller collections of texts.

I will also appreciate  any valuable references to previous work  in this field.

Thank you!  -- Alisa Zhila PhD student Center for Computing Research Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Mexico   -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 575 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130812/e21b06cc/attachment.txt>