[Corpora-List] Fwd: computing similarity between two parse trees

Masood Ghayoomi Masood.Ghayoomi at fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 7 11:45:35 CEST 2013

Hi Nicola,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried to use this tool but as far as I found it uses tree similarity inside the tool for other NLP applications. I found no option to extract directly the results of the tree similarities. I only require the similarity scores for my application. In case you might have any experience on it, I appreciate it if you share your experience.

Best, Masood.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1342 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20130807/a75da1db/attachment.txt>