[Corpora-List] Annotation guidelines for collocations

Daniel Stein danielstein81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:05:04 CET 2012

Dear Adam,

on http://infolingu.univ-mlv.fr/DonneesLinguistiques/Corpus/Visualisation.htmlyou will find three french corpora that are annotated for compound names, compound adverbs and determiners, the annotation guidelines are also available. It's not quite what you are searching for but maybe it is useful nevertheless.

Kind regards Daniel