[Corpora-List] Campagne d’étiquetage en sentiments de tweets et blogs

coralie.reutenauer at orange.com coralie.reutenauer at orange.com
Mon Nov 19 13:44:30 CET 2012

Dear all,

Here is a web site for sentiment tagging of tweets and blogs, where you can analyze brand e-reputation : https://imago-difac-sql.orange-labs.fr/tweet/

The dataset is exclusively in French.

If you have some time, could you contribute to the tagging campaign ?

The web site has been realized for the general purpose of sentiment prediction. The goal is to exhibit relations between linguistic properties and the semantic label network. I would like to apply data-mining and machine learning methods, so I am looking for a great deal of annotators.

I would be very grateful I you could help me in this task.

Please contact me if you wish any additional information or if you have any comment.

Best regards,

Coralie Reutenauer Orange Labs – 2 avenue Pierre Marzin – F-22300 Lannion coralie.reutenauer at orange.com<mailto:coralie.reutenauer at orange.com> (+33) 02 96 05 36 86 Projet coopératif DIFAC (Orange Labs – LIP6 – Blogspirit)

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments. As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified. Thank you.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7465 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121119/56ee55f7/attachment.txt>