[Corpora-List] Most frequent 5K words in Icelandic?

Kim Witten kimwitten at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:58:32 CET 2012

Hi Corpora Subscribers, I'm wondering if somebody might be able to point me in the direction to find a simple list of the 5,000 most frequent words in Icelandic, from any (relatively current, non-historical) Icelandic corpus? With English gloss would be even better, but it's not necessary. Thanks! -Kim --- Kim Witten, PhD candidate Language & Linguistic Science University of York, UK kaw522 at york.ac.uk www.MePhiD.com