[Corpora-List] Two summer courses from the home of TALC 2010.

TALC2010 talc2010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:11:49 CET 2012

Good morning,

I am writing to you from the English Department of Masaryk University (Czech Republic), to let you know that we are running two one-week courses at the beginning of July, 2013. One is in the use of corpora, the other in the use of Moodle, both for language teachers and trainers who might want to incorporate these into their teaching.

Both courses are in the Grundtvig database which means that funding can be applied for, but the deadline for this is January 16th.

You will find all the information to date including contact details on the course webpages: http://bit.ly/Brno4ELT. Please feel free to contact us regarding any enquires you may have: eltinbrno at gmail.com

Best wishes,

James Thomas

Head of Teacher Training Department of English and American Studies Faculty of Arts Masaryk University A. Novaka 1 602 00 Brno Czech Republic ---- Tel: +420 54949 7614 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1614 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121119/c40ab5fd/attachment.txt>