[Corpora-List] similarity measures in auditive and visual data?

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:51:05 CET 2012

~

Would you let me know about some of the latest PhD thesis work on the mathematics (plain and/or algorithmic) behind comp vision? ~

I tend to understand things much better if they are explained to me using matrices not just by giving me tools … I did some search on: ~

thesis SIFT computer vision algorithms matrix algebra ~

but I have seen often how you miss some really good material (well, it is not just about search engines, but the hindsight thing of learning) and you also learn by noticing what (and why) did you miss some good source of info ~

lbrtchx