[Corpora-List] Similarity Measures

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Wed Nov 14 09:56:25 CET 2012

Dear corpora list memebers, unfortunately I read only two messages on the corpora list devoted to SIMILARITY MEASURES. MAY BE they did not send me other answers to my e-mail box. Nevertheless those which I read give only the references to some books which are not available for me. Nobody discusses the similarity measures on the corpora list. What are the exact similarity measures and how they are used? Could you please send me the answers about similarity measeres directly to my e-mail box yutamb at mail.ru ? Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 918 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121114/2acb280f/attachment.txt>