[Corpora-List] Download FreeLing / Spanish parser

Matías Guzmán mortem.dei at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:29:00 CET 2012

Hi all,

I need a Spanish parser and the only one I've found is the FreeLing one, but I'm having trouble downloading FreeLing from their webpage. For some reason the download always gets interrupted, and if I download it with something like flareGet the file seems to be broken. I've tried this for every file in three different computers. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I asked in their forums but got no answer. Or maybe anyone has the source code or the Precise deb file and can upload it to some other cyberlocker? Or if somebody could point me in the direction of a different Spanish parser...

Thanks a lot,

Matías Guzmán Naranjo -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 685 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121112/d09efab4/attachment.txt>