[Corpora-List] Standard practice for transcribing a learner-corpus texts

A Alfaifi afaifi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:58:48 CET 2012

Dear list members,

I'm compiling a learner corpus of Arabic, which will include Arabic texts produced by learners from various L1 backgrounds.All texts will be written by hand then transcribed into electronic form. I have no clear idea about the standard practice in texts transcription, it would be very appreciated if anyone can enlighten me about this point (whether for Arabic texts or in general), and any references would be also helpful. Best wishes Abdul -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 908 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121107/f4dbdd5c/attachment.txt>