[Corpora-List] measure to assess heterogeneity of a particular corpus

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Tue Nov 6 08:59:56 CET 2012

Dear corpora members, Indeed it is a good question: a measure to assess heterogeneity of a particular corpus. So far I can see no exact advice from you. Does anybody know? When can we say that the corpus is not homogeneous enough? What are the limits? Please let me know to my e-mail box yutamb at mail.ru Be well Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 674 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121106/f050b58e/attachment.txt>